Living Well Dallas office, 14330 Midway, Dallas, 75245. Phone: 972-930-0260.
Gluten Free 101 Class:
All Classes are from 6:30 - 8:00 at Living Well Dallas on the dates below:
2016 Scheduled Dates
- March 28, 2016, 6:30pm - 8:00 pm
- May 31, 2016, 6:30pm - 8:00 pm
- August 30, 2016, 6:30pm - 8:00 pm
- November 29, 2016, 6:30pm - 8:00 pm
Learn How Going Gluten Free may be the solution you are looking for. Get In-depth Answers to Your Burning Questions about Gluten, Celiac and Gluten Intolerance. What is the difference between Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance? What ingredients do I need to look for to be safe? How do we become sensitive to gluten? Should I consider going gluten free?
What you will learn:
- What is the concern with gluten and autoimmune diseases
- How does your digestive tract repair and what can you do about it
- How to test for gluten intolerance and other sensitivities
- Get complete names and labels for gluten in manufactured foods, cosmetics and care products
- Seating Limited. Please call to register for the class: 972-930-0260
You must RSVP: 972-930-0260 if you would like to attend. Get in-depth answers to your burning questions about gluten, Celiac and gluten intolerance.
Join Betty Murray, CN, IFMCP, CHC of Living Well Dallas - Certified Nutritionist and Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner with the Institute for Functional Medicine and Education Leader for the Gluten Intolerance Group of Greater Dallas for an informative in-depth discussion about going gluten free from what is happening in your body to how to detect gluten in foods.