Menu Options for Gluten Sensitive Customers:
- Fajita Nachos
- Bean Nachos
- Chili Con Queso (Dipping Sauce Only)
- Hot Sauce and Chips
- Table Corn Tortillas
Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Chicken Fajita Salad with choice of dressings
- Citrus Chicken Salad
Enchiladas & Tacos
- Guadalajara Tacos - Fajita meat only
Fajitas & Grill
- Any of the grilled beef, chicken, shrimp, rib fajitas served with corn tortillas
- Chicken and mushroom fajitas served with corn tortillas
- Rico Fajitas served with corn tortillas
- Asada & Enchilada - cheese enchilada can only be topped with chipotle wine sauce
- Sirloin & Camerones served with fries and sliced tomatoes
- Sirloin Americana
- Cascabel Ribeye
- Chicken Monterrey Dinner
- Grilled Chicken Chipotle
- Chicken Monterey Lunch - grilled chicken breast with onions, mushrooms, green peppers and melted Jack cheese. With pico de gallo and sautéed vegetables.
- Lunch Fajitas - chicken, steak, vegetables, frijoles, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, with corn tortillas only.
- Grilled chicken breast with sautéed vegetables, salad, and a cup of frijoles rancheros.
Beans, vegetables, and sour cream are fine to be served with any of the dishes above. Both chicken taco and beef taco meat are not okay along with any of the sauces served over enchiladas excluding the chipotle wine sauce over cheese enchiladas.
Disclaimer (List developed May 2005)
This menu information is provided by El Chico Restaurants as a service to our customers. El Chico assumes no responsibility for its use. Patrons are encouraged to their own satisfaction, to consider this information in light of their individual requirements and needs.